- CCR, RCR and OCR prices increase by 0.3%, 0.6% and 1.0% respectively in November 2021.
According to the SRX Price Index for Condo Resale:
- Month-on-month, overall prices increase by 0.8% over October 2021.
- Year-on-year, overall prices increase by 9.3% over November 2020.
- Year-on-year, all regions experience price increases: CCR by 8.6%, RCR by 8.8% and OCR by 9.9%.
An estimated 1,636 units are resold in November 2021, a 2.4% increase from the 1,598 units resold in October 2021.
Volumes are 21.8% higher than in November 2020, and 67.5% higher than the 5-year average volumes for the month of November.
Breaking down by regions, in November 2021, 58.5% of the volumes are from OCR, 26.1% from RCR and 15.4% from CCR.
- The highest transacted price for a resale unit in the month is achieved at $26.4 million at Alba.
- In RCR, the highest transacted price is a unit at Aalto resold for $11.5 million.
- In OCR, the highest transacted price is a unit at The Vision resold for $3.6 million.
Overall median capital gain is $225,000 in November 2021. This represents an increase of $4,040 from October 2021. The capital gain or loss of a condo resale unit is calculated by comparing the current transacted price with the previous transacted price of the same unit.
- District 10 (Tanglin / Holland / Bukit Timah) posts the highest median capital gain at $516,950, followed by District 21 (Clementi Park / Upper Bukit Timah) at $461,600.
- District 17 (Changi Airport / Changi Village) posts the lowest median capital gain at $85,700, followed by District 14 (Eunos / Geylang / Paya Lebar) at $115,000.
- Capital gain data only include districts with more than 10 matching transactions.