- Personal Use. You agree to use the Site and Services for your personal use and you warrant that; you are using your true identity, any personal data you have provided to us is true, accurate, complete and current and that you undertake to maintain and update your personal data to ensure it continues to be true, accurate, complete and current. Your commercial use is limited to transactions done on your behalf. Real estate professionals and/or businesses may only provide information to consumers via the Services or, where authorized, take actions on behalf of a consumer (e.g. list a home for sale, post information in business listings, etc.) upon the purchase of an appropriate subscription from StreetSine and acceptance of the Terms of Sale at https://www.srx.com.sg/terms-of-sale. You agree not to otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any portion of the Site or Services. We reserve the right, with or without notice and in our sole discretion to terminate your license to use the Site and the Services, and to block or prevent your future access to and/or use of the Site and the Services.
Restrictions. You agree not to remove or modify any copyright or other intellectual property notices that appear in or at the Site or Services. You will not use the Services for resale, service bureau, time-sharing or other similar purposes. Further:
- Acceptable Use. You agree not to use the Services in any way that is unlawful under any applicable laws, or harm StreetSine, its service providers, suppliers or any other user. You agree not to use the Services in any way that breaches any other code of conduct, policy or notice on the Services. Salespersons are permitted to use the graphics, charts and illustrations in the Home Report™ for marketing purposes. This can include ranges as long as it does not reveal the actual transactions in accordance with the regulations of the Council for Estate Agencies.
Materials You Provide; Account Use; Privacy. For materials you post or otherwise provide to StreetSine or in connection with the Services, including but not limited to text, photographs, pictures, images, videos, audio, sound files, graphics, information and data (collectively, "Submission" or "Your Submission"), you agree that you have thereby assigned and/or if required in the future, undertake to assign all rights, title and interest in and to Your Submission to StreetSine, and not to subsequently challenge or question the ownership of the rights, title and interest in and to the Submission vested in us, or to bring any infringement proceedings in relation to such Submission against us. You further acknowledge and agree that we reserve the rights to use Your Submission in any manner we deem fit without further reference to you. Such use includes but is not limited to (a) using, copying, distributing, transmitting, publicly displaying, publicly performing, reproducing, editing, modifying, and translating Your Submission, in connection with the Services or in any other media, and (b) sublicensing these rights, to the maximum extent permitted by the applicable laws. StreetSine will not and shall not in any way be obliged to pay you for Your Submission. StreetSine may remove your Submission at any time. You represent that Your Submission is your original content, that you have all rights necessary to post Your Submission on our Site and to assign all rights, title and interest in and to Your Submission to us without infringing any third party rights, or giving rise to any civil or criminal liability or breaching any laws. Your further represent that Your Submission complies with paragraph 2(i) above. You may not share your StreetSine's user account with others. You are responsible for all actions taken via your account. StreetSine will treat your use of the Services in accordance with the applicable Singapore privacy laws.
While we may review or edit the Submission made to us, we do not undertake to review or edit such Submission nor do we endorse or approve the Submission in any way. The Submission made to us does not necessarily reflect our views. To the fully extent permitted by the applicable laws, we exclude all responsibility and liability for the Submission or for any losses, damages, costs or expenses resulting from its use and/or appearance on the Site.
- Data. StreetSine collects and collates public information from sources that include user input, Real Estate professionals, retail business, and Government Agencies that include but are not limited to, the Urban Redevelopment Agency, Singapore Department of Statistics, Singapore Post Limited. StreetSine does not alter or manipulate the accuracy of that data when it conducts analysis or presents information in its services. To the best of our knowledge, the raw data and analytical output are accurate, but no decision should be made solely on these figures. Property investments are subject to risks, including possible loss of principal amount invested. The value of properties may fall or rise. Past performance or any prediction or forecast is not necessarily indicative of future performance. Services rendered by StreetSine do not constitute and shall not be construed as constituting investment advice or recommendations and are prepared without regard to the specific objectives, financial situations or needs or any particular person who may receive or use the services or site. Investors should study all relevant information and consider whether the investment is appropriate for them. Property listing(s) or other information is provided for your personal, non-commercial use only and is not intended for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that you may be interested in. You should seek the advice of your financial, property, and legal advisors before purchasing, renting, or selling property. If you are using information from the services to make decisions regarding the purchase of goods or services from a retail business marketing on www.streetsine.com one of our other sites, you should thoroughly consider all your options or alternatives. Your purchase and investment decisions are solely your responsibility. Further, you agree and accept that StreetSine is not responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for any default in the property or for any damages that flow from your purchasing, renting, selling or otherwise dealing with the property.
User Content. StreetSine offers Services that involve collaboration between users, businesses, and real estate professionals. As a user of the Services, you are solely responsible for the photos, profiles, messages, notes, text, information, advertisements, listings, and other content that you upload, publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on or through the Services or the Site, or transmit to or share with other users (collectively the "User Content"). You shall be fully and solely responsible for checking and ensuring the accuracy of the User Content before it is posted on the Site, and we reserve the right to refuse your request to subsequently correct any errors in the User Content. You may not post, transmit, or share User Content on the Site or Services that you did not create or that you do not have permission to post. You understand and agree that StreetSine may, but is not obligated to, review the Site and may edit, delete or remove (without notice) any content on the Site or User Content in its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason. You are solely responsible at your sole cost and expense for creating backup copies and replacing any User Content you post or store on the Site or provide to StreetSine.
When you post User Content that you create to the Site, you undertake to assign all rights, title and interest in and to your User Content to StreetSine, and not to subsequently challenge or question the ownership of the rights, title and interest in and to the User Content vested in us, or to bring any infringement proceedings in relation to such User Content against us. You further acknowledge and agree that we reserve the rights, without further reference to you, to use the User Content as we deem necessary in order to facilitate the posting and storage of the User Content on the Site. Such use includes, but is not limited to, (a) coping, publicly performing, publicly displaying, reformatting, editing, translating, excerpting (in whole or in part) and distributing such User Content for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, on or in connection with the Site or the promotion thereof, (b) preparing derivative works of, or incorporating into other works, such User Content, and (c) granting and authorizing sublicenses of the foregoing. You represent that your User Content is your original content, and that you have all rights necessary to post your User Content on the Site and to assign all rights, title and interest in and to your User Content to us without infringing any third party rights, or giving rise to any civil or criminal liability or breaching any laws.
While we may review or edit the User Content posted on the Site, we do not undertake to review or edit such User Content nor do we endorse of approve the User Content in any way. The User Content posted on the Site does not necessarily reflect our views. To the full extent permitted by the applicable laws, we exclude all responsibility and liability for the User Content or for any losses, damages, costs or expenses resulting from its use and/or appearance on the Site.
If the User Content constitutes or is likely to constitute "election advertising" as defined in the Parliamentary Elections Act (Cap.218) and is contributed, submitted, uploaded or posted during the period beginning with the day the writ of election is issued for an election and ending with the start of polling day at that election (and without prejudice to Clause 6.2 and the rest of this Clause 6.3), represent and warrant that:
- if you are a candidate or an election agent, you have complied with all relevant laws and regulations in relation to such election advertising, including the Parliamentary Elections Act and the Parliamentary Elections (Election Advertising) Regulations, as amended from time to time; and
- if you are not a candidate or an election agent, you are a citizen of Singapore, you are not contributing, submitting, uploading or posting the said User Content at some other person's direction or on some other person's behalf and you will not receive and have not agreed to receive, and have not contracted for, any money, gift, loan, property, valuable consideration, office, place or employment, for yourself or for any other person, for or in connection with the contribution, submission, uploading or posting of the said User Content.
You agree that you will not permit or cause your Account to be controlled by a bot (as defined in the POFMA) without the prior written authorisation of StreetSine. Should you receive prior written authorisation of StreetSine, you agree that (in addition to any conditions that may be attached by StreetSine in approving the use of a bot):
- you will ensure and procure that no false statement of fact is communicated in Singapore through the Account;
- you will ensure and procure that the Account is not involved in any coordinated inauthentic behaviour;
- you will ensure and procure that the use of the bot to control the Account in order to communicate and/or interact with end-users of any internet intermediary service offered by StreetSine is effectively disclosed to such end-users; and
- you shall be bound by and be responsible for any act carried out by the bot as if the same were carried out by you.
- For the purposes of this clause, "coordinated inauthentic behaviour" means any coordinated activity carried out using two or more online accounts (whether or not such accounts are created with StreetSine) in order to mislead end-users of any internet intermediary service offered by StreetSine as to any matter. Examples of coordinated inauthentic behaviour include manipulating trending topics or artificially boosting the popularity of content or of any online account.
In addition, you agree not to use the Services to:
- harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Services or the Site by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications;
- use the Services or the Site in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", or any other form of solicitation, whether or not the same contravenes the Spam Control Act (Cap. 311A);
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make publicly available on the Site any private information of any third party, including, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- solicit personal information from anyone under 18 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- intimidate or harass another;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- use or attempt to use another's account, service or system without authorization from StreetSine, or create a false identity on the Services or the Site.
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that, in the sole judgment of the StreetSine, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which, in the sole judgment of StreetSine, may expose StreetSine or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
- Linked Materials. The Services include links to third-party products, services and Websites. StreetSine does not endorse, and takes no responsibility for such products, services, and Websites.
Claims of Copyright Infringement. StreetSine respects the intellectual property rights of others and asks that everyone using the Services do the same. Anyone who believes that their work has been reproduced on the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify StreetSine by providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is located on the Site or the Services so that StreetSine can locate it;
- Your address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address, so that StreetSine may contact you about your complaint; and
A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf in this situation.
Notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to StreetSine at the following address:
StreetSine Singapore Pte. Ltd.
Block 1008 Toa Payoh North, #05-17/18, Singapore 318996
Attention: Copyright Agent
Intellectual Property. The Services are the property of StreetSine, and subject to the intellectual property rights of StreetSine and its licensors. The Site is the property of StreetSine, all rights reserved. Data taken from third parties, including but not limited to, Google Inc., Singapore Post Limited, the Urban Redevelopment Authority, Singapore Department of Statistics, Singapore Land Authority, Housing and Development Board, is the property of the respective third parties. The following are trademarks of StreetSine in Singapore and/or other countries: SRX, SRX Property, SRX Valuations, X-Value, X-Listing Price, mySG Home, myHome Finance, X-Drone, myProperty Tracker, my Property Concierge, Sevi, Quality Listings, SRX Property Index, Singapore Real Estate Exchange, Singapore Real Estate Exchange Property Index, SRX Flash Report, SRX.com.sg (logo), StreetSine, , SSM instant Messaging, . The names of actual companies, products, and services mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
You acknowledge and agree that the ownership of all rights, title and interest in and to all contents and materials including but not limited to text, photographs, pictures, images, videos, audio, sound files, graphics and the selection, layout, arrangement, format and compilation of information, data or search results that form, are part of, contained in or accessed through the Site, the Services or part thereof, and in any enhancements or modifications to, adaptations or translations of, or derivative works based on the foregoing shall be and remain vested in us or our licensors, as the case may be. No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to you. You further acknowledge that the signs, trade marks, service marks, business identifiers and logos on the Site and Services are our trade marks or those of our affiliated or related companies, licensors, suppliers or vendors and as the case may be you agree not to display or use these marks in manner that is limited or prohibited by us.
- No Warranty. StreetSine provides the services "as is," "with all faults" and "as available," and the entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy, and effort is with you. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, StreetSine and its employees, agents and suppliers make no representations, warranties or conditions, express or implied. StreetSine and its employees, agents and suppliers expressly disclaim any and all warranties or conditions, express, statutory and implied, including without limitation (a) warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, accuracy, title, quiet enjoyment, no encumbrances, no liens and non-infringement, (b) warranties or conditions arising through course of dealing or usage of trade, and (c) warranties or conditions of uninterrupted or error-free access or use.
- Real Estate Licenses. StreetSine does not broker real estate transactions or act as a real estate agent for you or any other user. Before participating in a real estate transaction, we encourage you to seek the advice of your financial, property, and legal advisors.
- No Refund. All subscriptions are non-refundable and non-transferable to another person. All sales are final.
User's Additional Obligations
- You represent and warrant that all the information provided by you (if any) upon registration and activation of your account with us is true, accurate, current and complete. Should there be any change to any of the information, you shall immediately notify us. If you provide us any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to believe that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services (or any part thereof). We may provide you with access to some or limited parts of the Services without you registering as a user of the Site.
- You acknowledge and agree that you shall be solely responsible for the set-up and configuration of your computer system (hardware, equipment and software), as well as the fees and charges in relation thereto, to ensure that you have optimal access to the Site at all times.
- You acknowledge and agree that information transmitted through the Internet and other network is generally not secure. While we endeavour to protect the security and privacy of the information you transmit to us (including your personal data, your user ID and password), we do not guarantee the security and privacy of the same. You therefore acknowledge and agree that you shall be solely responsible for taking the necessary security measures (such as changing your password regularly) to protect such information and to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You shall notify us immediately if you discover any unauthorised use of your user ID and/or password or any other breach of security.
Termination. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to immediately terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future access and use of the Services (or any part thereof) without prior notice. Causes for such termination may include, but are not limited to the following:
- if you fail to make payment for any fees owed and due to us;
- if you infringe our intellectual property rights or those of third parties;
- if you engage in any fraudulent, unlawful or illegal activities;
- if you request for termination of your account;
- if you are declared insolvent or bankrupt;
- upon your death;
- if we experience unexpected technical or security issues or problems;
- the discontinuance or material modification to the Website services, or part thereof;
- if you become inactive for an extended duration; or
- if we are requested by a law enforcement agency or any other government agencies, or pursuant to a court order.
You acknowledge and agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in our sole discretion, and we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for such termination of your account, any associated email address or access to the Site and Services. You further acknowledge and agree that we are under no obligation to refund to you the whole or any part of subscription fees (if any) paid by you for the Services.
Personal Data Protection Policy. We may collect your personal data which includes without limitation, your name, NRIC no., passport number or other identification number, address, email, phone number, email address, photograph etc. to enable us to process your registration and/or use the Site and/or the Services. We will also disclose your relevant personal data to our banking and insurance partners for the purposes of processing your application(s) via My Home Finance (mortgage application) or My SG Home (insurance application).
Further Disclaimers. The information relating to properties found on our Site has been furnished to us by users, retail businesses and real estate professionals, amongst others. While we endeavour to make reasonable attempts to verify the accuracy of the information, you agree and accept that we shall not be liable or responsible to any person for the accuracy (or the lack thereof) of the information found on our Site. You are advised to conduct your own inquiries with the relevant parties in order to ascertain the accuracy of the information, should you wish to rely on the same.
StreetSine and its employees, agents and suppliers are not bound by any representation, warranty, agreement, any express or implied terms impose by the applicable laws in relation to goods or services advertised on or purchased through our Site, and we accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever in relation to any advertisement and sale or purchase of any goods or services advertised on or purchased through our Site.
If we advertise your goods or services for sale, we do so on the condition that you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising out of or in connection with the sale of or subsequent use of said goods or services.
- X-Value® . X-Value® may be your starting point for ascertaining the value of a property. It is a computer-generated estimate of the property's value.. While X-Value® may act as a useful guide for you in ascertaining the value of a property, the information generated by X-Value® shall not be construed to be investment advice or recommendations and should not be relied upon for making any decision with respect to the purchasing, renting or selling of a property. We accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage resulting from your reliance on the information generated by X-Value®, and we recommend that you work with a qualified real estate agent who can show you the supporting information and transactions relating to the property subject of the X-Value®. In addition, the agent can advise you on the subjective attributes of a property's value (i.e., orientation and condition of the property), which in turn will help you arrive at the right price for buying, renting or selling.
- My Home Finance. My Home Finance collects information (which may include personal data) that is usually required for mortgage applications and provides the same to third-party lenders ("Lenders") who may then assist you in the financing of your home. You hereby consent to the collection and disclosure of the information under this clause. The services provided and information generated by My Home Finance shall not be taken to constitute investment or financial advice, and we accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage resulting from your reliance on the information generated by My Home Finance. We accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever with respect to any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses arising out of or in connection with the services provided by the Lenders to you.
Further, please note that the information that we shall provide to the Lenders is not, and shall not be treated as, an application for a loan or a request to be pre-approved, pre-qualified or any similar concept. StreetSine does not guarantee acceptance into any particular loan program or specific loan terms or conditions with any Lender. Loan approval standards are established and maintained solely by individual Lenders. Likewise, StreetSine does not guarantee that the loan terms or rates offered and made available by Lenders are the best terms or lowest rates available in the market. A Lender's offer may be subject to market conditions, approval and qualification. The rates and fees actually provided by Lenders may be higher or lower depending on your complete credit profile, collateral/property considerations including but not limited to location, equity and value and income/asset consideration including but not limited to loan to value and debt to income ratios. Unless expressly stated in writing, nothing contained herein shall constitute an offer or promise for a loan commitment or interest rate lock-in agreement. Regardless of which Lender you obtain your loan from, you will be responsible for paying for any settlement or closing costs associated with your loan (such as loan processing, underwriting, or funding fees, title insurance premiums, notary fees, etc.) StreetSine does not charge you a fee for its service in matching you with Lenders unless otherwise stated. All effort is taken to derive the most accurate interest and payment calculations. However, the information is provided for estimation purposes only and should not be considered as 100% accurate. For more accurate details regarding the schemes, please speak to SRX Concierge. We try to include the most comprehensive online database of mortgage and home loan packages, however, not all loan packages may be included in My Home Finance.
- Insurance Information. You may find insurance information and proposal forms from different insurers on our Site. Please note that we are merely displaying the insurance information and the proposal forms for your personal, non-commercial use only, and the availability of such information and proposal forms on our Site shall not be taken as StreetSite acting or holding itself out as an insurance agent or insurance broken, or otherwise as an insurance intermediary within the meaning of the Insurance Act (Cap. 142).
- Electricity Retailing. You may find electricity provider consumer information and proposal forms from different providers on our Site. Please note that we are merely displaying the provider information and proposal forms for your personal, non-commercial use only, and the availability of such information and proposal forms on our site shall not be taken as StreetSine acting or holding itself out as an electricity provider, an agent acting on behalf of a provider or a broker. Specifically, StreetSine has no role in the acceptance or rejection of any proposal submitted to any provider, nor does StreetSine bear any legal responsibility for any term or condition of provision, nor the alteration of such terms or conditions that may occur from time to time with or without notice. Further, StreetSine bears no legal responsibility for the inability of any provider to perform their obligations under any agreement reached by virtue of proposal forms present on any of our Sites. StreetSine will not provide sales or product advice on inter alia product suitability, nor will it provide any answers to questions seeking to interpret the benefits or exclusions or any language in relation to any information or the policy terms and conditions relation to the products. StreetSine will not handle any feedback or complaints relating to any product purchased.
-Updated September 2020