According to the SRX Property Price Index for HDB Resale:
- Prices in July 2019 lower by 0.8% from preceding year.
- July 2019 prices 14.3% lower than the peak in April 2013.
- Year-on-Year, Non-Mature Estates price increase 0.1% while Mature Estates price decrease 1.9%.
2. 2,120 HDB resale transactions in July 2019, representing a 11.9% increase from June 2019.
Year-on-Year, resale volume in July 2019 is 17.0 % lower than the previous year. However, compared to average volume in July from last five years (2014 to 2018), July 2019 is 19.7% higher.
3. The highest transacted price for a resale flat in July 2019 is at City View @ Boon Keng, where a high-floor 5 Room unit is sold for $1,205,000.
In Non-Mature Estates, the highest transacted price is an Executive unit at Hougang transacted at $908,000.
- Only HDB 3 Room register a POSITIVE median T-O-X of $2,000 in July 2019, while HDB 4 Room, 5 Room and Executive record NEGATIVE median T-O-X of $1,000, $1,000 and $7,000 respectively.
- For HDB Towns having more than 10 transactions with T-O-X:
- Kallang/Whampoa posts the highest median T-O-X at POSITIVE $9,000 in July 2019, followed by Choa Chu Kang at POSITIVE $6,000
- Serangoon posts the lowest median T-O-X at NEGATIVE $13,000, followed by Queenstown at NEGATIVE $11,000.
5. An estimated 680 flats will potentially enter the HDB resale market within the next three months, according to SRX data, as these units approach their respective 5-year Minimum Occupation Period.