HDB Prices Continues To Rise In April 2024; Volumes Picks Up | Singapore Property News

HDB Prices Continues To Rise In April 2024; Volumes Picks Up

06 May 2024
Property Data
  1. HDB resale prices increased by 0.9% in April 2024 compared to March 2024.Both Mature and Non-Mature Estates prices increased by 0.9% and 0.4% respectively as compared to March 2024. In terms of room types, 3 Room prices increased by 1.2%, 4 Room prices increased by 1.1%, 5 Room prices decreased by 0.3% and Executive prices increased by 2.3%.spispi by property typemedian resale price


According to the SRX Property Price Index for HDB Resale:

  • Year-on-year, the overall price increase is 9.0% from April 2023.
  • Year-on-year, prices for all room types increased over April 2023: 3 Room by 6.2%, 4 Room by 7.1%, 5 Room by 4.5% and Executive by 5.7%.
  • Both Mature and Non-Mature Estates prices increase by 5.9% and 5.6% respectively from a year ago.mnmmnm table
  1. 2,387 HDB resale flats were transacted in April 2024, representing a 15.7% increase from March 2024.
  • Year-on-year, resale volume in April 2024 is 6.0% higher than the previous year.
  • Breaking it down by room type, in April 2024, 25.7% of the volume came from HDB 3 Room, 45.1% from 4 Room, 23.4% from 5 Room and 5.8% from Executive.
  • Breaking it down by estate, 62.1% of the resale volume in April 2024 came from Non-Mature Estates. The remaining 37.9% in the month are from Mature Estates.resale volumeresale volume breakdownbdbyestate


  1. The highest transacted price for a resale flat in the month is achieved at $1,438,000 by a 5 Room flat at Lor 1A Toa Payoh


  • In Non-Mature Estates, the highest transacted price is achieved at $1,088,000 by an executive apartment at Toh Guan Rd.


  1. In April 2024, there are 68 HDB resale flats transacted for at least $1,000,000, representing an increase from March 2024 which recorded 61 such units.
  • The number of million-dollar flats sold comprise 2.8% of the total resale volumes in the month.
  • Kallang Whampoa records fifteen units of million-dollar flats sold in the month, followed by Toa Payoh and Bukit Merah which records nine units.
  • The rest of the million-dollar flats come from Queenstown, Ang Mo Kio, Tampines, Bukit Timah, Bedok, Jurong East, Clementi, Bishan, Geylang, Hougang, Central Area, Bukit Panjang, Sengkang, Woodlands and Yishun.mdrfmdf1mdf2mdf3
combines advanced technology with personalized service to help you achieve your property goals.