HDB Resale Prices and Volume Increase Month-on-Month in August 2023 | Singapore Property News

HDB Resale Prices and Volume Increase Month-on-Month in August 2023

07 Sep 2023
Property Data
  1. HDB resale prices increase by 0.6 % in August 2023 compared to July 2023. Non-Mature Estates prices increase by 0.5% while Mature Estates increase by 1.3%, as compared to July 2023. In terms of room types, 3 Room prices decreased by 0.4%, 4 Room prices increased by 0.9%, 5 Room prices increased at 1.5% while Executive prices increased by 1.6%.

 spi hdb resale aug
spi property type aug

median resale price aug
       According to the SRX Property Price Index for HDB Resale:
  • Year-on-year, the overall price increase is 7.2% from August 2022.
  • Year-on-year, prices for all room types increaseover August 2022: 3 Room by 6.3%, 4 Room by 8.2%, 5 Room by 7.2% and Executive by 8.0%.
  • Mature and Non-Mature Estates prices increase by 7.2% and 7.3% respectively from a year ago.spi line hdb resale mature nmature augmonthly index mature nmature aug
  1. 2,473 HDB resale flats are transacted in August 2023, representing an 20.3% increase from July 2023.
  • Year-on-year, resale volume in August 2023 is 6.4% higher than the previous year.
  • Breaking it down by room type, in August 2023, 44.6 % of the volume come from HDB 4 Room, 22.8% from 5 Room, 26.3% from 3 Room and 6.3% from Executive.
  • Breaking it down by estate, 59.7% of the resale volume in August 2023 come from Non-Mature Estates. The remaining 40.3% in the month are from Mature Estates.hdb monthly overall resale volume augvolume breakdown by room type augmonthly volume breakdown by estates aug hdb


  1. The highest transacted price for a resale flat in the month is achieved at $1,480,000 by a 5-Room unit at The Pinnacle@Duxton.
    • In Non-Mature Estates, the highest transacted price is achieved at $1,080,888 by an Executive Apartment at Woodlands St 81


  1. In August 2023, there are 54 HDB resale flats transacted for at least $1,000,000, representing an increase from July 2023 which recorded 32 such units.This is also the highest volume of resale flats transacted for at least $1,000,000 to date.
  • The number of million-dollar flats sold comprise 2.2% of the total resale volumes in the month.
  • Bukit Merah records nine units of million-dollar flats sold in the month, followed by Central Area which records 8 units while Ang Mo Kio and Kallang/ Whampoa records six units each.
  • The rest of the million-dollar flats come from Queenstown, Toa Payoh, Bukit Timah, Clementi, Bishan, Woodlands, Hougang, Marine Parade, Geylang, Tampines and Serangoon.hdb million dollar resale flat aug volumeresale flats transacted month p1 augresale flats transacted month p2 aug
combines advanced technology with personalized service to help you achieve your property goals.