- CCR prices increase 1.1% while RCR and OCR prices decrease by 0.1% and 0.2% respectively in March 2021.
According to the SRX Price Index for Condo Resale:
- Month-on-month, overall prices increase by 0.1% over February 2021.
- Year-on-year, overall prices increase by 4.2% over March 2020.
- Year-on-year, all regions experience price increases: CCR by 3.2%, RCR by 4.1% and OCR by 4.6%.
2. An estimated 1,662 units are resold in March 2021, a 28.9% increase from the 1,289 units resold in February 2021.
- This is the highest monthly volume seen since May 2011.
- Volumes are 122.5% higher than in March 2020, and 75.3% higher than the 5-year average volumes for the month of March.
- Breaking down by regions, in March 2021, 60.2% of the volumes are from OCR, 23.2% from RCR and 16.5% from CCR.
- The highest transacted price for a resale unit in the month is achieved at $18.3 million at Eden.
- In RCR, the highest transacted price is a unit at Reflections at Keppel Bay resold for $7 million.
- In OCR, the highest transacted price is a unit at Archipelago resold for $2.8 million.
- Overall median capital gain is $179,500 in March 2021. This represented a decrease of $24,344 as compared to February 2021. The capital gain or loss of a condo resale unit is calculated by comparing the current transacted price with the previous transacted price of the same unit.
- District 21 (Clementi Park / Upper Bukit Timah) posted the highest median capital gain at $380,000, followed by District 15 (East Coast / Marine Parade) at $356,000.
- District 8 (Farrer Park / Serangoon Rd) posted the lowest median capital gain at $71,080, followed by District 14 (Eunos / Geylang / Paya Lebar) at $114,994.
- Capital gain data only include districts with more than 10 matching transactions.