According to the SRX Property Price Index for Non-Landed Private Residential Resale:
- Year-on-year, prices increased by 3.6%
- CCR, RCR and OCR recorded a year-on-year price increase of 3.1%, 2.4% and 4.5% respectively
- March 2019 index revised to 0.5% from 0.1% previously reported.
2. 830 Non-Landed Private Residential Units were resold in April 2019, representing a 3.4% increase from the 803 units recorded in March 2019. Volumes remain well below 2018, however, with 48.4% less units resold than in April 2018.
3. Overall median Transaction Over X-Value (TOX) is POSITIVE $10,000 in April 2019, the highest since October 2018. The median T-O-X for Non-Landed Private Residential measures whether people are overpaying (POSITVE T-O-X) or underpaying (NEGATIVE T-O-X) the SRX Property X-Value estimated market value. TOX increased by $14,000 as compared to NEGATIVE $4,000 T-O-X for March 2019.
4. District 2 posts highest median T-O-X. For districts having more than 10 resale transactions in April 2019, District 2 (Anson, Tanjong Pagar) posted the highest median T-O-X at POSITVE $50,000, followed by District 12 (Balestier, Toa Payoh, Serangoon) at POSITIVE $49,000.
5. District 4 posts the lowest median T-O-X. For districts having more than 10 resale transactions with T-O-X in April 2019, District 4 (Telok Blangah, Harbourfront) posted the lowest median T-O-X at NEGATIVE $34,000, followed byDistrict 25 (Kranji, Woodgrove) at NEGATIVE $14,000.