According to the SRX Property Price Index for Non-Landed Private Residential Resale:
- Year-on-year, prices increased by 3.5%
- Prices were 0.6% lower than the peak in July 2018
- Year-on-year price increase across all 3 regions; CCR by 0.6%, RCR by 3.1% and OCR by 5.1%
- February 2019 index revised to 0.6% from 0.5% previously reported
2. Non-Landed Private Residential resale volume increased substantially. An estimated 830 Non-Landed Private Residential resale units were transacted in March 2019, representing a 59.3% increase from the 521 units resold in February 2019. However, March 2019 resale volumes were 41.4% lower than the 1,417 units transacted in March 2018.
3. Overall median Transaction Over X-Value (T-O-X) is NEGATIVE $4,000 in March 2019, an increase of $6,000 from the NEGATIVE $10,000 recorded in the preceding month. The median T-O-X for Non-Landed Private Residential measures whether people are overpaying (POSITIVE T-O-X) or underpaying (NEGATIVE T-O-X) the SRX Property X-Value estimated market value.
4. District 15 (Katong, Joo Chiat, Amber Road) posted the highest median T-O-X at POSITIVE $14,000, followed by District 9 (Orchard, Cairnhill, River Valley) at POSITIVE $10,000 (for districts having more than 10 resale transactions in March 2019).
5. District 4 (Telok Blangah, Harbourfront) posted the lowest median T-O-X at NEGATIVE $50,000, followed by District 21 (Upper Bukit Timah, Ulu Pandan) at NEGATIVE $35,000 (for districts having more than 10 resale transactions in March 2019).