- Year-on-year, prices in February 2019 decreased by 0.5% from February 2018.
- Prices in February 2019 were down by 13.9% from its peak in April 2013.
- In February 2019, both Mature Estates and Non-Mature Estates recorded a year-on-year price decrease of 0.6% and 0.4% respectively from February 2018.
- Monthly change in index value for January 2019 remained unchanged at 0.5%.
2. HDB resale volume decreases by 15.8%. 1,313 HDB resale flats were sold in February 2019. This represents a 15.8% decreasefrom 1,560 transacted units in January 2019.
- Year-on-year, resale volume in February 2019 was 9.9% higher than 1,195 units resold in February 2018.
3. Overall median Transaction Over X-Value (T-O-X) is NEGATIVE $1,000 in February 2019. The median T-O-X for HDB measures whether people are overpaying (POSITIVE T-O-X) or underpaying (NEGATIVE T-O-X) the SRX Property X-Value estimated market value.
- Overall Median T-O-X was NEGATIVE $1,000 in February 2019. It remained unchanged compared to January 2019.
- Median T-O-X for HDB 3 Rooms, 4 Rooms, 5 Rooms and Executive flats in February 2019 were POSITIVE $1,000,NEGATIVE $1,000, NEGATIVE $5,500 and NEGATIVE $9,000 respectively.
4. Woodlands posts the highest median T-O-X. For HDB towns having more than 10 resale transactions with T-O-X in February2019, Woodlands posted the highest median T-O-X of POSITIVE $5,000, followed by Choa Chu Kang at POSITIVE $4,500.
5. Toa Payoh posts the lowest median T-O-X. For HDB towns having more than 10 resale transactions with T-O-X in February2019, Toa Payoh posted the lowest median T-O-X at NEGATIVE $16,000, followed by Kallang/Whampoa at NEGATIVE $15,000.