According to SRX Property Price Index for Non-Landed Private Residential Resale:
- Year-on-year, prices in January 2019 increased by 6.0% from January 2018.
- January 2019 prices were down by 1.6% from its peak in July 2018.
- In January 2019, CCR, RCR and OCR recorded a year-on-year price increase of 4.5%, 6.4% and 6.5% respectively from January 2018.
- Monthly change in index value for December 2018 was revised to -0.6% from -0.8%.
2. Non-Landed Private Residential resale volume decreases by 1.1%. An estimated 529 Non-Landed Private Residential resale units were resold in January 2019. This represents a 1.1% decrease from 535 units resold in December2018.
- Year-on-year, resale volume in January 2019 was 52.7% lower than 1,118 units resold in January 2018.
3. Overall median Transaction Over X-Value (TOX) is NEGATIVE $10,000 in January 2019. The median T-O-X for Non-Landed Private Residential measures whether people are overpaying (POSITVE T-O-X) or underpaying (NEGATIVE T-O-X) the SRX Property X-Value estimated market value.
- Overall median T-O-X was NEGATIVE $10,000 in January 2019. TOX remains unchanged as compared to NEGATIVE $10,000 T-O-X for December 2018.
5. District 10 posts the lowest median T-O-X. For districts having more than 10 resale transactions with T-O-X in January 2019, District 10 (Bukit Timah, Holland Rd, Tanglin) posted the lowest median T-O-X at NEGATIVE $110,000, followed by District 15 (Katong, Joo Chiat, Amber Road) at NEGATIVE $42,000.