- Year-on-year, prices in December 2018 decreased by 2.1% from December 2017.
- Prices in December 2018 were down by 14.3% from its peak in April 2013.
- In December 2018, both Mature Estates and Non-Mature Estates recorded a year-on-year price decrease of 2.9% and 1.4% respectively from December 2017.
- Monthly change in index value for November 2018 was revised to 0.3%. from 0.2%.
2. HDB resale volume decreases by 23.9%. 1,434 HDB resale flats were sold in December 2018. This represents a 23.9% decrease from 1,884 transacted units in November 2018.
- Year-on-year, resale volume in December 2018 was 9.6% lower than 1,587 units resold in December 2017.
3. Overall median Transaction Over X-Value (T-O-X) is NEGATIVE $2,000 in December 2018. The median T-O-X for HDB measures whether people are overpaying (POSITIVE T-O-X) or underpaying (NEGATIVE T-O-X) the SRX Property X-Value estimated market value.
- Overall Median T-O-X was NEGATIVE $2,000 in December 2018. This is a decrease of $1,000 comparing to NEGATIVE $1,000 for November 2018.
- Median T-O-X for HDB 3 Rooms, 4 Rooms, 5 Rooms and Executive flats in December 2018 were NEGATIVE $5,000, NEGATIVE $1,000, ZERO and NEGATIVE $6,000 respectively.
4. Bishan posts the highest median T-O-X. For HDB towns having more than 10 resale transactions with T-O-X in December 2018, Bishan posted the highest median T-O-X of POSITIVE $9,000, followed by Bukit Panjang and Hougangat POSITIVE $7,000.
5. Clementi posts the lowest median T-O-X. For HDB towns having more than 10 resale transactions with T-O-X in December 2018, Clementi posted the lowest median T-O-X at NEGATIVE $12,000, followed by Serangoon atNEGATIVE $10,500.