According to SRX Property Price Index for Non-Landed Private Residential Resale:
- Year-on-year, prices in November 2018 increased by 8.8% from November 2017.
- November 2018 prices were down by 0.7% from its peak in July 2018.
- In November 2018, CCR, RCR and OCR recorded a year-on-year price increase of 9.5%, 9.0% and 8.3% respectively from November 2017.
- Monthly change in index value for October 2018 was revised to -0.3% from -0.4%.
2. Non-Landed Private Residential resale volume decreases by 4.6%. An estimated 662 Non-Landed Private Residential resale units were resold in November 2018. This represents a 4.6% decreasefrom 694 units resold in October 2018.
- Year-on-year, resale volume in November 2018 was 55.4% lower than 1,483 units resold in November 2017.
3. Overall median Transaction Over X-Value (TOX) is NEGATIVE $10,000 in November 2018. The median T-O-X for Non-Landed Private Residential measures whether people are overpaying (POSITVE T-O-X) or underpaying (NEGATIVE T-O-X) the SRX Property X-Value estimated market value.
- Overall median T-O-X was NEGATIVE $10,000 in November 2018. This is a decrease of $14,000 comparing to POSITIVE $4,000 T-O-X for October 2018.
4. District 21 posts highest median T-O-X. For districts having more than 10 resale transactions in November 2018, District 21 (Upper Bukit Timah, Ulu Pandan) posted the highest median T-O-X atPOSITVE $22,000, followed by District 22 (Jurong) at POSITIVE $20,000.
5. District 10 posts the lowest median T-O-X. For districts having more than 10 resale transactions with T-O-X in November 2018, District 10 (Bukit Timah, Holland Rd, Tanglin) posted the lowest median T-O-X at NEGATIVE $150,000, followed by District 9 (Orchard, Cairnhill, River Valley) and 20 (Bishan, Ang Mo Kio) at NEGATIVE $40,000.