- Year-on-year, prices in September 2018 increased by 10.8% from September 2017.
- September 2018 prices were down by 0.5% from its peak in July 2018.
- In September 2018, CCR, RCR and OCR recorded a year-on-year price increase of 11.3%, 10.0% and 11.2% respectively from September 2017.
- Monthly change in index value for August 2018 was revised to -0.3% from -0.2%.
- OCR prices set a new record high since June 2013.
- Quarter-on-quarter, prices have increased by 1.5% from Q2 2018. Quarter-on-quarter calculation is based on the index average of three months in Third Quarter of 2018 and that of the preceding quarter.
2. Non-Landed Private Residential resale volume decreases by 0.7%. An estimated 702 Non-Landed Private Residential resale units were resold in September 2018. This represents a 0.7% decrease from 707 units resold in August 2018.
- Year-on-year, resale volume in September 2018 was 44.3% lower than 1,260 units resold in September 2017.
3. Overall median Transaction Over X-Value (TOX) is POSITIVE $1,000 in September 2018. The median T-O-X for Non-Landed Private Residential measures whether people are overpaying (POSITVE T-O-X) or underpaying (NEGATIVE T-O-X) the SRX Property X-Value estimated market value.
- Overall median T-O-X was POSITIVE $1,000 in September 2018. This is an increase of $1,000 comparing to ZERO T-O-X for August 2018.
4. Districts 9 and 21 post highest median T-O-X. For districts having more than 10 resale transactions in September 2018, Districts 9 (Orchard, Cairnhill, River Valley) and 21 (Upper Bukit Timah, Ulu Pandan) posted the highest median T-O-X at POSITVE $20,000, followed by District 3 (Queenstown, Tiong Bahru) at POSITIVE $18,000.
5. District 4 posts the lowest median T-O-X. For districts having more than 10 resale transactions with T-O-X in September 2018, District 4 (Telok Blangah, Harbourfront) posted the lowest median T-O-X at NEGATIVE $105,000, followed by District 15 (Katong, Joo Chiat, Amber Road) at NEGATIVE $40,000.