According to SRX Property Price Index for Non-Landed Private Residential Resale:
- Year-on-year, prices in August 2018 increased by 11.2% from August 2017.
- August 2018 prices were down by 0.2% from its peak in July 2018.
- In August 2018, CCR, RCR and OCR recorded a year-on-year price increase of 12.2%, 12.5% and 10.0% respectively from August 2017.
- Monthly change in index value for July 2018 remained unchanged at 1.0%.
- Overall price index records a decrease for the first time since July 2017.
2. Non-Landed Private Residential resale volume decreases by 35.3%. An estimated 694 Non-Landed Private Residential resale units were resold in August 2018. This represents a 35.3% decrease from 1,072 units resold in July2018.
- Year-on-year, resale volume in August 2018 was 48.2% lower than 1,339 units resold in August 2017.
3. Overall median Transaction Over X-Value (TOX) is ZERO in August 2018. The median T-O-X for Non-Landed Private Residential measures whether people are overpaying (POSITVE T-O-X) or underpaying (NEGATIVE T-O-X) the SRX Property X-Value estimated market value.
- Overall median T-O-X was ZERO in August 2018. This is a decrease of $4,000 comparing to POSITIVE $4,000 T-O-X for July 2018.
4. District 20 posts highest median T-O-X. For districts having more than 10 resale transactions in August 2018, District 20 (Bishan, Ang Mo Kio) posted the highest median T-O-X at POSITVE $25,000, followed by District 11 (Watten Estate, Novena, Thomson) at POSITIVE $23,000.