The land size is 87.6sqm / 943sqft. The built up is 1699sqft. Freehold. Zoned commercial.
* High foot traffic that will further be propelled by the completion of the future Jalan Besar and Rochor MRT stations–resulting in a total of 4 MRT stations serving Little India.
* Easy and plentiful carparking within steps of the property–entry to carparks from Upper Weld Road as well as Dickson Road.
* Located in the middle of a bustling intersection and activity node filled with an array of interesting street life.
* Located 200-metres from the future Indian Heritage Centre (at the junction of Campbell Lane and Clive Street), which will be completed in 2014–great tourism potential.
*Incorporated in the National Heritage Board’s (NHB) Little India Heritage Trail–a map of the trail will be made available soon on the NHB website.
* Be part of a historic and diverse yet organic and transformative neighbourhood that is loaded with potential.
With two storeys comprising 1,699 sqft in built-up usable space size is 87.6sqm / 943sqft of land, and the potential to maximize further with additional GFA (gross floor area) for commercial use, the property offers multiple options for occupation. The ground floor is an open plan with a kitchenette and toilet, while the upper floor is a cozy space with a common area that looks out onto the main street and one private room that faces an open back area.
If you are a visionary, this property presents you with a wealth of potential that is as rich as your dreams allow. If you are an investor, this historic building is one of only 5,000 or so freehold conservation shophouses remaining in Singapore–the value lies within its scarcity. If you are a history buff, this nostalgic architectural piece deserves to be preserved in all its pride and glory for future generations to remember and enjoy.
If you are eyeing to own a slice of Singapore’s history, then look no further than 46 Upper Weld Road.
For more detail and Viewing Call 8300 4411 Mani