- Youngest Executive Group Division Director in Singapore’s largest real estate agency, ERA Singapore.
- Trainer for Singapore’s largest real estate agency, ERA Singapore.
- Co-founder for ERA’s No.1 Champion Team 2014 & 2015, ERA Preeminent Group
- Author of a Best-Selling book “Real Estate Agent Turn Objections Into Opportunities”.
Who Am I?
Preeminent Group is also featured in a couple of Media Corp Channel 8, Channel U & Channel News Asia, Money Mind TV Program, Magazines, The Straits Times, The Sunday Times and also Interviewed on National Radio Live938 FM.
About Zac Huang:
I joined the real estate business soon after my National Service at the age of 23, formerly from the SAF Commandos. I knew I wanted to own a business of my own in future, thus I decided to venture into real estate, seeing that it is an evergreen industry and the fact that it is one of the highest earning sectors.
My initial year in the real estate industry was tough as I was young and did not have much savings. Burnt my ship, the only way then was to work doubly hard. Money was spent on the business, pe
You can ask me basic property questions about transactions, listings, project info and X-value.
1. Where is Gem Residences located? 2. Are there listings in Hillview Regency for 3 bedrooms and budget of $1.5m? 3. For how much can I sell my property? 4. What are the latest transactions in Bayshore Park? 5. Is it cheaper to buy HDB in Tampines or Jurong East? 6. What is the plot ratio for The Sail? 7. How many blocks are there in Ang Mo Kio Ave 3?