HDB resale prices increase by 0.5% in October 2022 compared to September 2022. Mature Estates prices increase by 1.3% and Non-Mature Estates prices remain unchanged, as compared to September 2022. In terms of room types, 3 Room prices increase by 0.4%, 4 Room prices rise by 0.7%, 5 Room prices remain unchanged and Executive prices decrease by 1.0%.
According to the SRX Property Price Index for HDB Resale:
- Year-on-year, the overall price increase is 10.8%
- Year-on-year, prices for all room types increaseover October 2021: 3 Room by 10.7%, 4 Room by 10.6%, 5 Room by 11.6% and Executive by 11.1%.
- Mature and Non-Mature Estates prices increase by 10.4% and 11.1% respectively from a year ago.
- 1,965 HDB resale flats are transacted in October 2022, representing a 24.1% decrease from September 2022.
- Year-on-year, resale volumes in October 2022 is 21.6% lower than the previous year.
- Breaking it down by room type, in October 2022, 41.9% of the volumes come from HDB 4 Room, 26.1% from 5 Room, 23.7% from 3 Room and 6.8% from Executive. The rest are from other room types.
- Breaking it down by estate, 57.7% of the resale volume in October 2022 come from Non-Mature Estates. The remaining 42.3% in the month are from Mature Estates.
- The highest transacted price for a resale flat in the month is achieved at $1,380,000 by a 5 Room DBSS unit at The Peak @ Toa Payoh.
- In Non-Mature Estates, the highest transacted price is achieved at $1,078,000 by an Executive Apartment unit at Yishun Avenue 4.
- In October 2022, there are 40 HDB resale flats transacted for at least $1,000,000, representing a decrease from September 2022 in which 45 such units were transacted.
The number of million-dollar flats sold comprise 2.0% of the total resale volumes in the month.
Toa Payoh, Bukit Merah and Central Area record six million-dollar flats sold in the month, followed by Ang Mo Kio with four units while Geylang, Bishan and Queenstown record three units. The rest of the million-dollar flats come from Serangoon, Kallang/Whampoa, Yishun, Bedok, Clementi and Bukit Timah.