Limited viewing slots due to safe distancing measures!
Call now to secure your viewing appointments!
An Address of Prestige.
A Luxury Retreat.
Strategically located at rest of core central region.
It is also within close proximity of the Greater Southern Waterfront Transformation.
Located in front of Kent Ridge Park with Sea Views, it is well connected to various F&B and retail, as well as business hubs, business parks, medical hubs and educational institutions.
A mega development with a huge site of approximately 685,000sqft, only 20% of this project is used for residential with the remaining 80% dedicated to the luscious landscaping and amenities like swimming pools, tennis courts and more than 100 lifestyle facilities.
Thoughtful interiors that make great homes.
Where light and space come alive at home.
Enjoy innovations that empowers smart living.
Come home to a relaxing amazon retreat.
Away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
For more information, please feel free to contact me for a showflat tour.