Peak Residence is a freehold development by Tuan Sing Holdings located at Thomson Road, in District 11. It comprises 90 units to be housed in three 5-Storey Blocks. Its surrounding comprises mainly private residential developments, landed housing and some commercial developments.
This development is well connected to other parts of Singapore via Novena MRT Station (North-South Line); bus services along Thomson Road; and the Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) and Central Expressway (CTE).
Peak Residence is located near to schools, eateries and amenities. Orchard Road Shopping Belt is just 2 MRT Stations away and the Singapore Botanic Gardens is located a short drive away.
* Catholic Junior College
* Anglo-Chinese School (Barker Road)
* Anglo-Chinese School (Primary)
* St. Joseph's Institution International
* St. Joseph's Institution
* St Joseph's Institution Junior
* Singapore Chinese Girls' School
* CHIJ Primary (Toa Payoh)
* CHIJ Secondary (Toa Payoh)
* EASB East Asia Institute of Management
* Square 2
* Velocity @ Novena Square
* Novena Square
* Thomson Medical Centre
* Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital
* Tan Tock Seng Hospital
1 bedroom 528 sqft - 560 sqft
2 bedroom 775 sqft - 829 sqft
3 bedroom 1066 sqft - 1088 sqft
4 bedroom 1389 sqft - 1389 sqft