1152sqft (3 bedder plus utiltity) - Asking 1.25mill View to offer! Serious Seller! ANy offer to try!
- very long and spacious living room and dining hall area, comes with a small storeroom along the side
- big spacious enclosed kitchen area with a spacious washing yard area, utility room and utility bathroom
- spacious master bedroom ensuite, able to fit in kingsize bed and side table
- spacious 2nd bedroom able to fit in kingsize bed and table
- common bathroom along the hallway
- spacious 3rd bedroom able to fit in queensize bed and side table.
- comes with a planter box at the living room area
Call me at 88796612 to arrange for a sale viewing now!
Oleander Towers is a 99-year-old leasehold apartment complex that is situated in 911 Lorong 1 Toa Payoh in District 12, Singapore. The development of the towers was completed in 1998. The apartments are developed by WingTai Holdings. WingTai Holdings is mainly an investment company that engages in garment retailing and property development businesses. The development is situated at the heart of Toa Payoh, where nearly everything is available easily and is very accessible. The development targets middle-class families as it provided many amenities that may play a vital role in family bonding. The development stands 25 stories high and comprises of 318 exclusive units. Also, Tao Payoh MRT is situated only 430 meters away amounting to a 6-minute walk.