Any buyer have VIEWED or MISS OUT this unit while you are looking around for a place... which you know that it will be your FUTURE HOME when you view it?
Normally Buyers will base on a few factors that they have for the house and the surrounding before they make any decision;
- Is the unit size suitable for the family to stay?
- Will the house will easy to sell in the future, especially if not only want to sell to the local only?
- Is it worth or the right time to buy now based on the value of the unit?
and etc etc...
Well... just two factors for this unit which will be important for buyers...
1) Basically The Cascadia which is already located in the prestigious area, with many prestigious schools nearby, short walking or driving distance to the Amenities, and not to forget about the just 0.5km away to reach King Albert Park MRT!!! I believe you already know all these before you consider this area...
2) 2nd factor which the unit itself have very reasonable size which, not all chinese, indian or Malay will love it, even foreigners who mind alot on the size of the unit will confirm have no complain on it, especially it is still located on the ground floor which is most ground floor owner loves!!!
Property Value and the Size are all here which you are looking at... So why not just arrange for a good time to view this unit to see if this is the right unit that you have alway been looking at!!!