This is a charming COLONIAL conservation terrace houses built in the 1920s, now fully restored to its original splendour.
It is located at May and Towner Road
For 360Virtual Tour, Visit
* 8 mins walk to Boon Keng MRT
* 5 mins walk to local supermarket
* 10 mins walk to local food centre
* Mins drive to SJI International, Australian, French & Overseas Family schools
* Close proximity to Novena, Bugis and CTE
It has 2 good-size bedrooms.
The whole Townerville development is made up of 84 two-storey units. Modern-day conveniences have been added to these ethnic-styled houses to become contemporary homes with spatial luxuries.
It is built in 3 distinctive styles - European, Malay and Chinese. An ideal home for those who want to be part of our national heritage.
* Spacious living area
* Each unit comes with balcony and courtyard
Type of Housing:
Home Office Use (subject to conditions)
Terrace conservation houses suitable for home office usage with no more than 2 non-resident staff.
** Photos are for illustration only**