***Popular Cluster in Ang Mo Kio ! Near MRT ! Market !****
* 4NG Door To Door Corner
* Main door Face East
* HIP Completed & paid
* Nicely Renovated about 3 years + ago
* Living Room Polished Marble flooring
* Bedrooms Laminated flooring
* 3 Good Size Bedrooms
* Quiet Surrounding
* 5 Mins Walk to Market/Hawker Centre
* 10 Mins Walk to Ang Mo Kio MRT
Original 3-storey Semi-Detached located in a private enclave with a short access to Yio Chu Kang Road and bus stop. A serene and quiet environment with many parks. Short distance to the new Lentor MRT Station (under construction). Buy now before an increase in price due to MRT completion.
- 5 bed-rooms ( 4 Ensuites ),
- 1 study-room,
- 1 big family area,
- 1 maid room &
- 6 Bathrooms.
- Dry and wet kitchen
- Marble flooring for sitting room & dining areas
parquet timber flooring for bedrooms.
Front facing Southwest direction, west sun is blocked by Neighbor. Hence House feels cool with good cross ventilation.
Spacious kitchen with a good size covered back yard and a storage hut.
Ground Floor Granny/Utility room with the bathroom beside it.
2nd level with 3 Spacious Bedrooms (master bedroom ensuite + 2 common bedrooms sharing 1 common bathroom).
Also a good size family area on 2nd level.
Quiet and serene environment with front facing a park.
No opposite Neighbour house, hence parking available along the opposite side.
You can ask me basic property questions about transactions, listings, project info and X-value.
1. Where is Gem Residences located? 2. Are there listings in Hillview Regency for 3 bedrooms and budget of $1.5m? 3. For how much can I sell my property? 4. What are the latest transactions in Bayshore Park? 5. Is it cheaper to buy HDB in Tampines or Jurong East? 6. What is the plot ratio for The Sail? 7. How many blocks are there in Ang Mo Kio Ave 3?