Adnic Lee agent photo

Adnic Lee

Associate Division Director
CEA: R012847G
Estate Agency Lic. No.:L3008022J

Area Of Specialization

Commercial Sales/Rental
Private Condo Sales/Rental
Landed House Sales/Rental

Credentials and Awards

Adnic Lee has been in the sales & marketing industry since 2003. He entered the real estate market in 2008 and has been actively involved in prime districts commercial & luxury residential properties. Adnic has helped his clients built up stable portfolio through identifying value assets and divesting them whenever a good opportunity present itself. He has transacted numerous properties and received many awards.

Who Am I?

Adnic joined the Real Estate Profession in 2008. He has helped many of his clients successfully invest, lease out and divest in commercial and residential property. He has been awarded 2022 & 2021 SEAA Award (a national level award). He is focus in commercial property which account to about 70% of his transaction portfolio with the remaining 30% on residential landed and condo.

Whether you are looking to add more property into your portfolio or divest properties that no longer has significant contribution to your income stream, contact Adnic for non-obligated discussion! It will be his pleasure to provide quality professional real estate services for you and with you. He cherish every opportunity and trust given to him.

- Agent has an Exclusive in this Region

Contact Adnic Lee

Name *
Email *
Mobile *
Message *
Contact Agent