CCR, RCR and OCR prices increase by 1.1%, 1.3% and 2.2% respectively in September 2022.
According to the SRX Price Index for Condo Resale:
- Month-on-month, overall prices increase by 1.7% over August 2022.
- Year-on-year, overall prices increase by 11.1% over September 2021.
- Year-on-year, all regions experience price increases: CCR by 7.0%, RCR by 10.1% and OCR by 12.9%.
- An estimated 1,331 units are resold in September 2022, a 1.1% increase from the 1,317 units resold in August 2022.
- Volumes are 22.8% lower than in September 2021, and 16.0% higher than the 5-year average volumes for the month of September.
- Breaking it down by region, in September 2022, 60.9% of the volumes are from OCR, 23.0% from RCR and 16.1% from CCR.
3. The highest transacted price for a resale unit in September is achieved at $17,625,000 at Reflections at Keppel Bay.
- In CCR, the highest transacted price is a unit at Eden Residences Capitol resold for $15,800,000.
- In OCR, the highest transacted price is a unit at The Trilinq resold for $4,800,000.
4. The overall median capital gain for resale condos is $320,800 in September 2022, an increase of $38,599 from August 2022.
- District 15 (East Coast / Marine Parade) posts the highest median capital gain at $705,000. District 9 (Orchard / River Valley) posts the lowest capital gain at $99,000.
- The overall median unlevered return for resale condos is 28.2% in September 2022.
District 25 (Admiralty / Woodlands) posts the highest median unlevered return at 44.4%. District 9 (Orchard / River Valley) posts the lowest median unlevered return at 6.6%.
The capital gains and returns of a condo resale unit are calculated by comparing the current transacted price with the previous transacted price of the same unit. Districts with fewer than 10 matching transactions are excluded from the ranking.