According to the SRX Property Price Index for HDB Resale:
- Year-on-year, the overall price increase is 7.7%.
- Year-on-year, prices for all room types increase in January 2021: 3 Room by 7.4%, 4 Room by 7.3%, 5 Room by 6.8% and Executive by 5.3%.
- Mature and Non-Mature Estates prices increase by 6.0% and 8.9% respectively from a year ago.
- January 2021 prices are 7.0% lower than the peak in April 2013.
2.2,501 HDB resale transactions in January 2021, representing a 0.5% increase from December 2020.
- Year-on-year, resale volume in January 2021 is 30.3% higher than the previous year.
- Breaking down by room types, in January 2021, 41.7% of the volume comes from HDB 4 Room, 26.2% from 5 Room, 21.5% from 3 Room and 9.0% from Executive. The rest are from 2 Room.
3. The highest transacted price for a resale flat in the month is achieved at $1,210,000 by a 5 Room DBSS unit at Natura Loft; In Non-Mature Estates, the highest transacted price is achieved at $888,000 by an Executive Apartment unit at Hougang Central.
- In January 2021, there are 13 HDB resale flats transacted for at least $1,000,000.
- HDB 3 Room registers a NEGATIVE $1,600 median T-O-X, 4 Room records a ZERO while 5 Room and Executive register POSITIVE $1,000 and $3,000, respectively.
- Sembawang post the highest median T-O-X at POSITIVE $7,000 in January 2021, followed by Bedok at POSITIVE $5,000.
- Bukit Merah posts the lowest median T-O-X at NEGATIVE $8,000, followed by Pasir Ris at NEGATIVE $4,500.
- T-O-X data only include HDB towns with more than 10 resale transactions with X-Value.