According to the SRX Property Price Index for Non-Landed Private Residential Resale:
- Month-on-month, overall prices decreased by 0.4% over May 2019, which is also the peak of this index series.
- Year-on-year, overall prices increased by 1.6% over June 2018.
- CCR, RCR and OCR recorded a year-on-year price increase of 0.5%, 1.2% and 2.4% respectively.
3. Overall Transaction Over X-Value (T-O-X) is POSITIVE $10,000 in June 2019. The median T-O-X for Non-Landed Private Residential measures whether people are overpaying (POSITIVE T-O-X) or underpaying (NEGATIVE T-O-X) the SRX Property X-Value estimated market value. TOX remains unchanged as compared to POSITIVE $10,000 T-O-X for May 2019.
4. District 12 posts highest median T-O-X. For districts having more than 10 resale transactions in June 2019, District 12 (Balestier, Toa Payoh, Serangoon) posted the highest median T-O-X atPOSITIVE $50,000, followed by District 14 (Geylang, Eunos) at POSITIVE $45,000.
5. District 16 posts the lowest median T-O-X. For districts having more than 10 resale transactions with T-O-X in June 2019, District 16 (Bedok, Upper East Coast) posted the lowest median T-O-X atNEGATIVE $40,000, followed by District 15 (Katong, Joo Chiat, Amber Road) at NEGATIVE $30,000.