According to the SRX Property Price Index for HDB Resale:
– Prices in June 2019 lower by 0.8% from preceding year
– June 2019 Prices 14.1% lower than the peak in April 2013.
– Year-on-Year, Mature Estates price decreases 2.1% while Non-Mature Estates price increase 0.1%
2. 1,895 HDB resale transactions in June 2019, representing an 8.7% decrease from 2,076 transacted units in May 2019. Year-on-year, resale volume in June 2019 was 4.8% lower than 1,991 units resold in the previous year.
3. Overall median Transaction Over X-Value (T-O-X) is ZERO in June 2019. This represents an increase of $1,000 as compared to May 2019. The median T-O-X for HDB measures whether people are overpaying (POSITIVE T-O-X) or underpaying (NEGATIVE T-O-X) the SRX Property X-Value estimated market value.
- Only HDB 4 Room witnessed POSITIVE median T-O-X $1,000 in June 2019, while HDB 3 Room and Executive recorded NEGATIVE median T-O-X $3,000 and $1,000 respectively, and HDB 5 Room recorded a ZERO median T-O-X.
5. Ang Mo Kio posts the lowest median T-O-X at NEGATIVE $11,000, followed by Bukit Panjang and Punggol at NEGATIVE $8,000 (for HDB towns having more than 10 resale transactions with T-O-X).