According to the SRX Property Price Index for Non-Landed Private Residential Resale:
- Year-on-year, prices increased by 2.3%.
- All regions recorded a year-on-year price increase, CCR by 1.4%, RCR by 2.4% and OCR by 2.6%.
- April 2019 index movement revised to 0.8% from 0.9% previously reported.
2. Volume increased by 3.0% with 835 units resold in May 2019, compared to the 811 units recorded in April 2019. However, this was 46.1% less units resold than in May 2018.
4.District 4 posts highest median T-O-X. For districts having more than 10 resale transactions in May 2019, District 4 (Telok Blangah, Harbourfront) posted the highest median T-O-X at POSITIVE$48,000, followed by District 21 (Upper Bukit Timah, Ulu Pandan) at POSITIVE $40,000.
5. District 22 posts the lowest median T-O-X. For districts having more than 10 resale transactions with T-O-X in May 2019, District 22 (Jurong) posted the lowest median T-O-X at NEGATIVE $13,000, followed by District 16 (Bedok, Upper East Coast) and 18 (Tampines, Pasir Ris) at NEGATIVE $11,000.