- Year-on-year, prices decreased by 1.2%
- Prices in May 2019 were 14.1% lower than the peak in April 2013
- Mature Estates and Non-Mature Estates recorded a year-on-year price decrease of 2.7% and 0.1% respectively
2. 2,075 HDB resale flats were sold in May 2019, representing a 7.5% increase from 1,931 transacted units in April 2019. Year-on-year, resale volume in May 2019 was 18.3% higher than 1,754 units resold in the previous year.
3. Overall median Transaction Over X-Value (T-O-X) is NEGATIVE $1,000 in May 2019, unchanged as compared to April 2019. The median T-O-X for HDB measures whether people are overpaying (POSITIVE T-O-X) or underpaying (NEGATIVE T-O-X) relative to the SRX X-Value estimated market value.
- HDB 5 Rooms and Executives witnessed POSITIVE median T-O-X of $1,000 and $5,000 respectively in May 2019, while HDB 3 Rooms and 4 Rooms recorded NEGATIVE median T-O-X of $4,000 and $1,000 respectively.
5.Bishan posts the lowest median T-O-X at NEGATIVE $12,600, followed by Clementi at NEGATIVE $8,500 (for HDB towns having more than 10 resale transactions with T-O-X).