According to SRX Property Price Index for HDB Resale:
- Year-on-year, prices in November 2018 decreased by 1.7% from November 2017.
- Prices in November 2018 were down by 14.1% from its peak in April 2013.
- In November 2018, both Mature Estates and Non-Mature Estates recorded a year-on-year price decrease of 2.3% and 1.3% respectively from November 2017.
- Monthly change in index value for October 2018 remained unchanged at -0.2%.
2. HDB resale volume decreases by 5.7%. 1,881 HDB resale flats were sold in November 2018. This represents a 5.7% decrease from 1,994 transacted units in October 2018.
- Year-on-year, resale volume in November 2018 was 5.3% lower than 1,986 units resold in November 2017.
3. Overall median Transaction Over X-Value (T-O-X) is NEGATIVE $1,000 in November 2018. The median T-O-X for HDB measures whether people are overpaying (POSITIVE T-O-X) or underpaying (NEGATIVE T-O-X) the SRX Property X-Value estimated market value.
- Overall Median T-O-X was NEGATIVE $1,000 in November 2018. It remained unchanged compared to October 2018.
- Median T-O-X for HDB 3 Rooms, 4 Rooms, 5 Rooms and Executive flats in November 2018 were NEGATIVE $2,000, NEGATIVE $1,000, ZERO and POSITIVE $3,000 respectively.
4. Bukit Panjang and Hougang posts the highest median T-O-X. For HDB towns having more than 10 resale transactions with T-O-X in November 2018, Bukit Panjang and Hougang posted the highest median T-O-X of POSITIVE$9,000, followed by Sembawang at POSITIVE $3,500.
5. Serangoon posts the lowest median T-O-X. For HDB towns having more than 10 resale transactions with T-O-X in November 2018, Serangoon posted the lowest median T-O-X at NEGATIVE $10,000, followed by Bukit Merah atNEGATIVE $9,000.