Year-on-year, prices in September 2018 decreased by 2.1% from September 2017.
Prices in September 2018 were down by 14.2% from its peak in April 2013.
In September 2018, both Mature Estates and Non-Mature Estates recorded a year-on-year price decrease of 3.7% and 0.9% respectively from September 2017.
Monthly change in index value for August 2018 was revised to 0.0%. from 0.1%.
2. HDB resale volume decreases by 3.9%. 1,996 HDB resale flats were sold in September 2018. This represents a 3.9% decrease from 2,078 transacted units in August 2018.
- Year-on-year, resale volume in September 2018 was 18.7% higher than 1,682 units resold inSeptember 2017.
3. Overall median Transaction Over X-Value (T-O-X) is NEGATIVE $1,100 in September 2018. The median T-O-X for HDB measures whether people are overpaying (POSITIVE T-O-X) or underpaying (NEGATIVE T-O-X) the SRX Property X-Value estimated market value.
- Overall Median T-O-X was NEGATIVE $1,100 in September 2018. This is a decrease of $1,100 comparing to ZERO for August 2018.
- Median T-O-X for HDB 3 Rooms, 4 Rooms, 5 Rooms and Executive flats in September 2018 wereNEGATIVE $2,000, NEGATIVE $2,000, NEGATIVE $2,100 and POSITIVE $3,500 respectively.
4. Geylang posts the highest median T-O-X. For HDB towns having more than 10 resale transactions with T-O-X in September 2018, Geylang posted the highest median T-O-X of POSITIVE $6,000, followed by Clementi at POSITIVE $5,900.
5. Bukit Merah posts the lowest median T-O-X. For HDB towns having more than 10 resale transactions with T-O-X in September 2018, Bukit Merah posted the lowest median T-O-X at NEGATIVE $22,000, followed by Bishan at NEGATIVE $6,500.