According to the SRX Property Price Index for HDB Resale:
- Year-on-year, prices have decreased by 2.3% from November 2016;
- Prices have declined by 12.6% since the peak in April 2013;
- Price change was revised from -0.3% to -0.2% in October 2017.
According to the SRX Property Price Sub-Indices for HDB Resale:
- In November 2017, HDB resale prices in mature estates went up by 0.3% and non-mature estates decreased by 0.4 %;
- Year-on-year, prices in mature estates have decreased by 1.1% from November 2016;
- Year-on-year, prices in non-mature estates have decreased by 3.2% from November 2016;
2. Resale volume increases in November 2017. According to HDB resale data compiled by SRX Property, 1,980 HDB resale flats were sold in November 2017, an 11.2% increase from 1,781 transacted units in October 2017.
- Year-on-year, resale volume has increased by 24.1% compared to 1,596 units resold in November 2016.
- Resale volume was down by 45.7% compared to its peak of 3,649 units in May 2010.
3. Overall median Transaction Over X-Value (T-O-X) is NEGATIVE $2,000 in November 2017. According to SRX Property, the median T-O-X for HDB was NEGATIVE $2,000 in November 2017. The median T-O-X for HDB measures whether people are overpaying or underpaying the SRX Property X-Value estimated market value.
- Overall Median T-O-X was NEGATIVE $2,000 in November 2017, decreased by $1,000 compared to the figure in October 2017;
- Median T-O-X for HDB 3 Room, 4 Room, 5 Room and Executive flats in November 2017 were NEGATIVE $1,000, NEGATIVE $3,000, ZERO and NEGATIVE $4,200 respectively.
4. Toa Payoh posts the highest median T-O-X. For HDB towns having more than 10 resale transactions with T-O-X in November 2017, Toa Payoh reported the highest median TOX of POSITIVE $7,000 followed by POSITIVE $6,000 in Pasir Ris.
This means that majority of the buyers in these towns have purchased units above the computer-generated market value.
This means that majority of the buyers in these towns have purchased units below the computer generated market value.