Your SRX Guide to Singapore's Rental Market
Familiarize yourself with Singapore
Heat Map provides you with a quick overview of prices by district. Also you can browse schools and Mass Rapid Transport (MRT) by district.
Search By Location
Try searching your club (i.e American Club, Tanglin Club, etc), a park (i.e Chinese Gardens, etc), your office (i.e MBFC, etc), your Schools (i.e United World College, etc), MRT Station, or by the old-fashioned way (i.e the residential building's name).
Browse and shortlist genuine listings
SRX.com.sg displays two types of listings
- Exclusive listings - these listings have been accredited in accordance with CEA (Council for Estate Agencies) rules
- Locate listings - these listings have been verified by SRX
Selecting a good agent is important as they have the necessary tools and experience to help you make a deal.
Click on "View Agent CV" to evaluate agents.
An important selection criteria is an agent's transaction track record
- Look out for the "SRX Verified" logo
- Each sold and rented transaction by the agent is verified with supporting documents from the Estate Agencies
You can select an agent who has recently transacted in the area.
When you consult with an SRX member agent you receive:
- Privileged rental information, including transactions that were used to calculate X-Value™
- Expert market advice, including the latest market trends, project analysis, and unit-level performance indicators
- Home Report™ to help you establish your rent
- Access to agent-only rental co-broking channels Agent Connect™ and SRX Circles™.