One Holland Village Residences by Far East Organisation is a leasehold 99 years mixed-development comprising a residential block, service apartment block, offices, community space and retail units. It is located at Holland Village Way in prime District 10.
Commuting to other parts of the island is via Holland Village MRT Station (Circle Line); bus services along Holland Road; and the Central Expressway (CTE), Pan-Island Expressway (PIE), Lornie Highway and Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE).
In addition, to the convenience available within One Holland Village Residences, there is a wide array of amenities, malls and educational institutions in the vicinity. Holland Village is located within walking distance and the One-North Business Park is 1 MRT station away.
* Chip Bee Gardens
* Holland Piazza
* Raffles Holland V
* Holland Road Shopping Centre
* The Star Vista
* Rochester Mall
* Anglo-Chinese School (International)
* Anglo-Chinese Junior College
* Henry Park Primary School
* St. Margaret's Secondary School
* Nanyang Primary School
* Eunoia Junior College
* MDIS College
* United World College of South East Asia (Dover Campus)
- The only mixed-use development at the heart of Holland Village.
- 5 key components: Private Residences, Shops, Offices, Serviced Residences and Community Spaces.
- 296 exclusive residences; with choice of 1- to 4-bedroom apartments and a Penthouse for sale.
- 13,500 square metre of Retail and F&B space for lease, 7,500 square metre of Office space for lease and 255 serviced residences
RESIDENCES FOR SALE
- Choose from 3 curated living options: Sereen, Leven and Quincy Private Residences.
- Sereen: Tranquil 1- to 3-bedroom apartments on the tallest tower in the development. Flexible living space with balcony as an extension of the living area, fit for relaxation or entertainment. Choice of open floor plan concept for 3-bedroom units available.
- Leven: Heritage-inspired 2-bedroom homes with timeless charm. Level 1 units provide direct access to lawn, Level 2 apartments extend into private balconies, whilst Level 3 residences feature a private roof terrace.
- 3-min walk to Holland Village MRT Station, and mins’ drive to one-north, Singapore Botanic Gardens, Dempsey Hill and Orchard Road
- Open to sky tennis court on level 34
- 50m lap pool, Children’s Pool, Function Room, Lawn, BBQ Pavilions and more.
NB pics are from OHV showflat and not actual unit