Rare 7 contiguous F&B units on the mezzanine floor, with existing tenancies to blue chip restaurant operators and a dental clinic.
Potential to convert into a standard/halal food court, subject to approval from the MCST.
Enbloc potential as Thomson Plaza transit from a mixed development to pure commercial zone with plot ratio of 3.
1. Approved food and beverage property with grease trap, floor trap, exhaust and high electrical supply.
2. Rare large regular floor plate on one single level.
3. Prominent location at the front of Thomson Plaza, visible from the main lobby.
4. Fitted with for heavy cooking restaurant usage.
5. Possibility for outdoor refreshment areas (ORA) arrangement outside the property. Subject to the approval of the MCST.
6. Centrally located, graphically, within Singapore, near to high density residential areas. High spending power from next door landed and private residential estates.
7. Benefit from the increased accessibility from Upper Thomson MRT Station, located at doorstep. Upper Thomson MRT station is part of the Thomson-East Coast Line, which is gradually in development over the next few years.
8. With Link REIT, Asia’s largest REIT owning 110,000sf or 50% of lettable commercial space and having this space professionally and uniformly managed, Thomson Plaza presents a unique hybrid 50:50 strata mall and professional management experience for shoppers, and likewise for investors of strata space within Thomson Plaza.