New In Dec 22. 3-Room HDB For Sale. No Ethnic Quota. Move-In Condition
Kelantan Road: Proximity to City & CBD, Amenities and Schools Rolled Into 1
3A | 2 rooms + Utility | Central location | Well-maintained | No West Sun | Functional & Efficient layout |
• Minimal carpentry, neutral palette & well maintained = Excellent canvas for your designing
• Adjacent to park connector & Rochor Canel + unblocked = Middle of wind tunnel
• 1-2 KM to Stamford Primary, Farrer Park Primary, School of the Arts (SOTA), Hong Wen School, ACS (Junior) & St Joseph’s Institution Junior.
• Fully sheltered to multi-storey carpark / drop off for pram & wheelchair access
• 2-7 mins to shops, fast food chains, coffee shops, eateries, market & hawker centres at Berseh Food Centre
• 4 mins walk to Sheng Siong at Jalan Berseh
• 8-10 mins walk to Mustafa, Cold Storage at Victoria Street & NTUC at French Road
• 10 mins walk to North Bridge Garden Park for evening jogs & nature/greenery enjoyment
• 2-5 mins walk to 6 Bus Stops, Service No: 23, 48, 57, 64, 65, 67, 130, 139, 147, 170, 851 & 857
• 3 mins walk to Jalan Besar (DT22) MRT
• 8-10 mins walk to Bugis (EW12 & DT14) & Lavendar (EW11) MRT
• 3-6 mins drive to Golden Landmark Shopping Complex, Sim Lim Square, The Verge, Fu Lu Shou Complex, Bugis Junction & City Square Mall
• 10 mins drive to the Orchard Road shopping belt
• 5 mins drive to ECP & CTE exit
HISTORY OF JALAN BESAR:
Originally a large swampland, Jalan Besar (or “big road” in Malay) started as a track through a betel nut and fruit orchard opened by the Norris Brothers in the 1830s. Till today, the shophouses and buildings along this street have retained the architectural characteristics of the late 19th-century and early 20th-century.
A landscape that used to boast rich history, Jalan Besar has since made way for newer crop of hip eateries, art establishments, cool bars, and creative offices. Jalan Besar Stadium, the birthplace of football, remains a pivotal landmark for change to the sports scene in Singapore.