Contact Developer's Sales Team Bryan Yee Now!
Liv @ MB is a new launch condominium with 298 units across four blocks. The 99-year leasehold project is situated in the Mountbatten area and is near Katong, Joo Chiat and Marine Parade. Liv @ MB will consist of one 20-storey block & three 19-storey blocks. Expected to TOP in 2024, future residents will be able to enjoy proximity to the Katong Park MRT Station on the Thomson-East Coast Line, also slated for completion in 2024.
=== Bedroom Mix ===
• 1 room 495 - 667 sqft (39 units)
• 2 room 624 - 1044 sqft (113 units)
• 3 room 1119 - 1453 sqft (118 units)
• 4 room 1518 - 1668 sqft (28 units)
Liv @ MB is developed by Bukit Sembawang Estates, which fended nine other bidders off for the property. The developer is an esteemed industry player with experience building homes in Singapore since the 1950s. The company is behind notable residential projects such as The Atelier, 8 St. Thomas and Paterson Suites.
• Plethora facilities: 3 lounging areas, the Landscape Deck, the Sky Lounge and the Roof Top, a Main Pool and a Roof Top lap pool, 3 fitness gyms and the Clubhouse which is a collection of 5 unique pavilions along the 'shoreline' of the Main Pool where functions can be held.
• Smart home features: From smart aircon control to smart parcel stations, residents can gain exclusive access to such facilities with the touch of the smart community app.
• Concierge services: Residents of Liv @ MB will enjoy services including concierge greetings, bicycle parking, porter service, transport arrangements, parcel and postal services, party event planning and more.
All car owners will have sufficient parking space as there will be 285 basement carpark lots (inclusive of 4 EV lots & 3 visitors lots).
=== Shopping ===
• i12 Katong
• Kallang Wave Mall
• Parkway Parade
• Many more
=== Expressways ===
• ECP (3 min)
• KPE (5 min)
• PIE (7 min)
=== Schools ===
• Dunman High School
• Chung Cheng High School (Main)
• Broadrick Secondary School
=== MRT Stations ===
• Katong Park
Bryan Yee 9047XXXX