New launch freehold development at Upper East Coast Road
A freehold development comprises of 3 Shops on level 1 and apartments from level 2 to 5. Wide choices of bedroom from 1 bedder, 1+study, 2 , 3 and 4 bedrooms are available. All enquiries welcome. TOP December 2022.
Immerse yourselves in the rich heritage of the East, where quaint shophouses dot the streets, and where you are greeted with Peranakan cuisines and artisanal cafes. Green sanctuaries and scenic coastal walks at East Coast Park offer just the right respite from a day’s work.
- East Coast District 15 is among top 5 expat enclaves.
- Approx 15 minutes’ drive to commercial clusters at Paya Lebar Quarters, Tampines Regional Centre and the CBD.
- Upcoming Siglap MRT on Thomson-East Coast Line (2023) within 600m away, approx 7 mins walk (via Siglap Linear Park) will enhance convenience.
- Close to good schools like St Patrick’s Secondary School, Victoria Junior College, Temasek Junior College and Anglican High School, Tanjong Katong Secondary School, Tao Nan School, Chung Cheng High School
- Lifestyle options aplenty with nearby shopping malls like Bedok Mall and I12 Katong and other public amenities.
- Near East Coast Park, Park Connectors and Singapore Swimming Club.
- Near famed hawker fare such as East Coast Lagoon Food Village, Jumbo Seafood, and Long Beach Seafood centres.
- Delectable Peranakan cuisines in the nearby Joo Chiat and Katong areas.
- Strong cultural vibes from the heritage rich precinct.
- The external façade captures the timelessness and simplicity of the black and white architecture
- The interior reflects the modern luxury and elegant lifestyle of its residents.
- Maximisation of livable space with the absence of balconies.
- Private courtyard view for select units