Selling with tenancy. Good rental $$.
Live in a prestigious condominium situated in the heart of a private landed enclave surrounded by nature.
Reminiscent of black-and-white Colonial houses, the architecture, interior design and landscape are inspired by heritage, enhanced with modern sensibilities.
Main door faces South-East, so no West sun! Insulated from the nearby West Coast Highway.
Balcony in living room extends to the 2nd bedroom, creating abundant personal outdoor space.
Kitchen provides ample space for a chef and his/her sous chef. Perfectly harmonious!
Windows in all toilets and kitchen; rare for two bedders. Home Shelter provides ample storage space!
Enjoy quiet luxury, nestled in an urban resort setting, at the 50m lap pool artfully incorporated into the landscape, flanked by an indoor private entertainment space and gym.
Good capital appreciation expected, aligned to the Southern Waterfront growth plans.
- 7 mins walk to NUS, National University of Singapore, Singapore's leading global Univeristy.
- 7 mins walk to popular Nasi Lemak and Roti Prata cafes.
- 7 mins walk to West Coast Park, themed as "Play Centre in the West" comprising 50 hectares of parklandcatering those who love nature, adventure, and seabreeze.
Easy accessibility to the CBD via West Coast Highway.
In close proximity by car:
- 2 mins to The Japanese School
- 3 mins to Pasir Panjang Wholesale & Distribution Centre
- 5 mins to West Coast Plaza / Market / Shopping Malls / Groceries / Eateries / Kent Ridge Park
- 7 mins to Mapletree Business City
- 7 mins to Southern Ridges
- 8 mins to Science Park & Biopolis
- 11 mins to Vivocity
- 14 mins to Sentosa and Raffles Place
Schools within 2km:
- Anglo-Chinese School (Independent)
- Nan Hua High School
- and many more