Built in the 1920s and
now restored to its original splendour.
The interiors were refurnished in 2014,
with renovated kitchens,
bathrooms and wardrobes.
• Open-air courtyard
• Uniquely shaped facade beams and columns at the entrance with European architectural style interior with a study space.
• 6 minutes’ drive to Civil Service Club (Tessensohn Road)
• 9 minutes’ drive to Shaw Plaza and Nex Shopping Mall
• 3 minutes walk to Sheng Siong Hypermart
For those who prefer hawker fare,
Townsville is in between,
Whampoa and Bendemeer market and food centre,
both a 4 mins drive or a 15 mins walk away.
The closest shopping malls are at:
City Square Mall (both 3 mins drive away)
• 6 minutes’ drive to Stamford American School
• 11 minutes’ drive to Australian International School
Local primary schools less than 2km:
Hong Wen School
Pei Chun Public School
St. Andrew's Junior
St. Joseph's Institution
• 5 minutes’ walk to Boon Keng MRT Station (NE9)
15 minutes walk to Bendemeer MRT (DT23)
This specific terrace conservation house
is suitable for home-office usage (subjected to T&C)
with not more than 2 non-resident staff.
I also have other units, such as 3 bedder ( 2424sqft) to 4 bedder (2918sqft) to rent.
Contact me at the numbers below to arrange for viewing.
Marcus Tan C S