A 19 storey freehold commercial development in a prime location
1. 14 storey office tower with a mixture of offices, medical suites
2. 5 storey podium of retail, car park and sky terrace.
a. 143 Office Units
b. 39 Medical Suites
c. 49 Retail Shops
Why Centrium Square?
Today, the office sector in Singapore has largely absorbed the oversupply in recent years. With vacancies at an all-time low and limited supply in the pipeline, confidence in the medium-term prospects has returned.
Singapore experienced a surge of transaction in the commercial scene during the first half of 2019. The deals were an increase of 73% year-on-year, according to Real Capital Analytics (RCA). With the global economic climate looming with uncertainty, Singapore’s commercial real estate market has impressed in 2019 and looks strong for 2020.
• Centrally located.
• Large freehold site with prominent frontage facing Serangoon Road.
• Limited supply of freehold commercial units.
• Excellent business and investment opportunity.
• LTV of up to 80% of purchase price.
• No Additional Buyer’s Stamp Duty.
• No Seller’s Stamp Duty.
• No restriction on foreign ownership.
Convenient and central location:
• Located outside ERP zone, right in the heart and busy streets of Serangoon Road.
• Centrally located and easily accessible via major roads, expressway, MRT stations and shopping malls.
• 3 min walk to Farrer Park MRT Station (part of North East Line), City Square Mall, Connexion and upcoming Farrer Square.
• 5 min drive to Novena MRT.
• 5 min drive to Bugis Junction, Raffles City.
• 10 min drive to CBD, Marina Bay, Orchard Road.
• Well connected to major expressway CTE, PIE & KPE.
Boasting a 4.9 metre floor to floor height, the office units offer efficient floorplans with flexible layouts allowing you to adapt the look and feel to suit your company’s personality, and give you a workspace that will evolve as your business does. Tall doubled glazed windows allow natural daylight and ventilations into the workplace while minimizing solar heat gain and noise. For added convenience, each office unit comes with a fully fitted toilet that includes shower facilities and the provision of an air conditioning ledge, giving owners the option to install their own air-conditioner to serve the unit beyond office hours.