DEVELOPER SALES TEAM. CALL 81002280!
Actual price and unit size varies depending on availability.
*DEVELOPER SALES TEAM*
Call Paul @ 8100 2280
Exclusive Presentation by Paul
Phone: 8100 2280
More than 90% Sold!
Queens Peak is the latest condo by HY Realty, a reputable developer with a wide portfolio of residential properties. Located well within the prime city fringe central region, Queens Peak is a 99 leasehold development and will feature 736 residential units on two impressive 44-storey blocks.
Standing tall along Dundee Road and set by the Queenstown residential area, Queens Peak is also located right near the doorstep of Queenstown MRT Station. Equipped with a childcare centre and a retail shop, Queens Peak is without a doubt a great place to live in.
Queens Peak has full and unique facilities which includes a guardhouse, clubhouse, function rooms, indoor gym, tennis court, 50-metre lap pool, sun deck, BBQ area, outdoor fitness station and children's playground.
Amidst the serene nature of your home, the bustle of city life stays really close within reach. Queens Peak is also well located within an established residential estate and a short 10 minutes' drive to Orchard Road, the Central Business District, Marina Bay and Sentosa. The future residential development will also be well connected to major roads and expressways. With Queens Peak, your connectivity to modern conveniences is just a train ride away, while nearby amenities fulfill your daily needs.
Queens Peak is also near good schools such as Crescent Girls School, Gan Eng Seng School, and CHIJ St Theresa Convent. For rental potential, the Central Business District, Marina Bay Financial Area, and the One North Business District is only minutes away.
Why Queens Peak?
- Directly connected to Queenstown MRT Station.
- Developed by reputable developer HY Realty.
- Short drive to a wide range of recreation and dining amenities such as Holland Village, Alexandra Central, Queensway Shopping Centre and The Anchorage.
- Well situated at the heart of three well-developed neighbourhoods - Queenstown, Redhill and Tiong Bahru
- Located within an established residential estate and only a short 5 to 10 minutes drive to Orchard Road, Central Business District, Marina Bay and Sentosa.
- Great rental potential from expatriates working in Central Business District, National University Hospital, National University Singapore, One North Business District and more!
- Nearby reputable schools as such as Gan Eng Seng, Crescent Girls School, CHIJ St Theresa Convent, Singapore Polytechnic and National University of Singapore.