New listing. The best unit in the estate. Nicely done up unit. Reconfigured and well renovated 3.5/s semi-D in Holland Grove View. Unblock. Faces the park. Land:2,153sf. Floor Area: approx 3,600sf. 4+1. All the rooms are very good size. Very high ceiling. Almost new. Tansquil and greenery view. Minutes walk to Dover Mrt Station (less than 300m).
- All electrical wiring, plumbing and piping, and airconditioners were changed.
- All windows, front door and front gate were changed.
- Roof and gutters/ledges had waterproofing done.
- Video (Systech) and alarm systems (Chinco)
- ID for house is Collective Designs, kitchen and wardrobes are by Mudian
(1) Ground floor:
- Covered front patio and side patio done in chengai wood
- Living room, dining, powder room, dry kitchen with walk in pantry, storeroom, wet kitchen and maid’s bathroom.
- Covered backyard has provision for both dryer and washer outlets, and laundry sink.
- 3 storerooms, 1 maid’s room
- Children’s playroom
(3) 2nd floor:
- TV area
- 2 bedrooms, with a shared adjoining bathroom
(4) 3rd floor:
- 1 ensuite bedroom
- Master bedroom with extended walk in wardrobe and ensuite
- (Dry) De Dietrich appliances (induction 3 burner stove, steam oven and convection oven)
- (Wet) large 3 burner stove for chinese cooking
- Walk in pantry
- Dry and wet kitchens have hot water lines
- Powder room: Treemme tap fittings (Italian), GD basin (Italian), VitrA WC
- Kids’ and Study Bath: VitrA basins and WC, Hansgrohe tap and shower fittings
- Master bath: Duravit Starck WC, Hansgrohe and Treemme tap and shower fittings
** Master, kids’ and study bathrooms are supplied hot water by a hot air water heater (i.e. a fan in the pitched roof uses hot air in the pitched roof of the house to heat the water in the heater. The plus is very low consumption of electricity compared to standard water heaters. There is an auto override switch to use electricity to heat the water in rainy weather – so far in their 5 years there, they HAVE NOT used this.
(i) General light fittings and down lights are from Luxlight and Million Lighting
(ii) Decorative lights are (a) LZF Agatha (red one in the kitchen) (b) George Nelson bubble lamps (the living room).
Conveniently located near Cold Storage Jelita, The Star Vista. Within 1km to Henry Park Primary School. Educational institutions located nearby include Singapore Polytechnic and Ghim Moh Primary School.
For vehicle owners, Holland Grove is 10 minutes from Orchard Road and the Central Business District.
Call Patricia for more information.