Where to find a 2+study unit that has all 5 Cs?
1. Central. Being just at the border of the Core Central Region, you can’t go wrong being so close to the city. (10 min drive to Orchard/ Newton, 2 MRT stops to Dhoby Ghaut, 4 MRT stops to Raffles Place)
2. Carless. No car? Thinking of giving up your car? Here’s good news. It’s just 10 min walk to Farrer Park MRT.
3. Convenience. Two NTUC Fairprice stores, wet market, Pei Kio Food Centre within walking distance. Not to mention Daiso/ restaurants / gym (Fitness First) and over 50+ shops in City Square Mall, grab your shopping/meals every day on the way to and from home, instead of having to travel to a mall specially for your necessities. Save time for more important things!
4. Character: Want a boutique development that exudes sophistication, one that looks smart and sleek? Only 60 units in this wellkept, modern, neat development.
5. Classy: Want a unit that says “classy retro”? Tada Here you are! Together with innovative professionals from SOHOARC, the owners have opted for a raw industrialtheme style, giving a touch of distinction to this home. You will find this muted greycoloured cosy unit, a source of inspiration and peace as you retire home every evening. Enjoy alfresco meals at the balcony under the stars or have personal quiet time over a cup of tea on a leisurely weekend afternoon, enjoying relatively open views.
If you are looking for a combination of all things good:
A freehold AND
only 9 year old project AND
with entertainment facilities AND
in a centralized location AND
within walking distance to MRT AND amenities!
Happy to answer all enquiries. For client testimonials, visit www.elainetan.com. Fellow agents, as always, welcome.