Exclusive living in Sentosa Cove
Unit is a 3 storey landed house sitting along the waterways with own berth and swimming pool
A comfy unit that filled with natural lights around the house
Coming home to a serenity and peaceful place that engulfs full relaxation....
Come, view and experience yourself
Facing North West
No afternoon sun
Always breezy (good Fengshui)
5+1 bedroom (helper)
Attic can be used as one big bedroom
Rooms are spacious
- 3 Bedrooms + Living + Dinning + helper room
- Area size: 1335sqf
- Asking Rental: $4,500 per month
- Facing swimming pool and Greenery QUIET Park View, with view of Bukit Timah hill as well.
- Partial furnished (white goods only)
- Private Lift
- King Albert Park MRT station
- Near Supermarket (Cold Storage/Fairprice/Giant) and shopping malls
- Near schools like The Swiss School, Hollandise School, Singapore Korean International School
- Near Turf City, F&B outlets, Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, Market and Food Center etcs
- 7 mins drive to Orchard
- Full condominium facilities
Available in November 2018
For viewing appointments: please contact Karen Heng@96268862
You can ask me basic property questions about transactions, listings, project info and X-value.
1. Where is Gem Residences located? 2. Are there listings in Hillview Regency for 3 bedrooms and budget of $1.5m? 3. For how much can I sell my property? 4. What are the latest transactions in Bayshore Park? 5. Is it cheaper to buy HDB in Tampines or Jurong East? 6. What is the plot ratio for The Sail? 7. How many blocks are there in Ang Mo Kio Ave 3?