Bernard works hard at what he does best; that is transacting in real estate/residential properties. A seasoned real estate professional for over 6 years he is known for his honest opinion and extensive market knowledge, and his unmatched devotion to his clients. Bernard values the trust his clients place with him and strives to work tirelessly on their behalf and by always offering them candid advice. He likes to win (for his clients to protect their equity and interest) and do so with such calmness, happy demeanor and clarity.
Earning the trust and respect of his clients is always at the forefront in his real estate agency work!
Bernard works a lot with residential property owners and has 3 well-kept rules he abides:
1. He will be on time.
2. He will be truefully honest with his opinion.
3. He will do what he says he is going to do for you.
He also has 3 Things he does with and for all his clients:
1. Consults with you to make sure you make a good decision at every step in the process.
2. Negotiates for you for a good deal. This means he will treat your money like it’s his money.
3. Handles all the details and communicates it effectively to make it stress free for you and your family. This means he will ensure the numerous steps in real estate process are taken care of properly for you.
His clients have described his professionalism in real estate agency work as a self-respecting, competent, confident and in control real estate agent.
You can ask me basic property questions about transactions, listings, project info and X-value.
1. Where is Gem Residences located? 2. Are there listings in Hillview Regency for 3 bedrooms and budget of $1.5m? 3. For how much can I sell my property? 4. What are the latest transactions in Bayshore Park? 5. Is it cheaper to buy HDB in Tampines or Jurong East? 6. What is the plot ratio for The Sail? 7. How many blocks are there in Ang Mo Kio Ave 3?